Saturday, July 12, 2008

addendum

after talking with lb about the last posting, wherein i voice my concerns at the lack of attention paid to me by others in regards to our pregnancy, she admitted to having a dream last night where we met up with her ex-boyfriend jay. when it came time to introduce me, she realized she had forgotten my name. the exchange went something like this:

lb- hi jay. this is my husband...(jason? jason's not right. shit, what is his name!? jay?) uh, jay. 

so basically, "hi jay. this is my husband, jay." wow.

she also had a dream that peppermint patty(from peanuts) was trapped inside half of an apple and had to be cut out, which liza was working feverishly to do. oh, and that pp was calling herself michelle(pronounced me-shell) rodriguez.



No comments:

Post a Comment